1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[Official] Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Pre-release thread - Sprint official launch is Saturday, June 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EarlyMon, Feb 25, 2012.

1. crow11ad

crow11ad Android Enthusiast

Since we can pre order the HTC Evo 4G LTE tomorrow, any idea how many Sprint may Rees Sprint will take? I know I work @ 8:00 am cst, so I may not get to attempt until lunch time.

Advertisement

2. themuffinman75

themuffinman75 Android Enthusiast

I don't know how much but I do know that all pre-orders will probably be spoken for in 24 hours max.

EarlyMon likes this.
  3. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Android Expert

The Beats audio feature is basically just an equalizer.

4. Tommydaniel

Here's a family portrait for everyone.

[​IMG]

Orion, NeoteriX, marctronixx and 14 others like this.
  5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member Thread Starter

OK, since we have only one thanks allowed, here's another! :)

Nice. :)

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Seriously, as I still use an Evo and a 3D, that answers what I have been hesitant to ask - the size comparison.

I was even on my way to making a cardboard cutout and carrying it to see. Now, no need. That picture tells me what I wanted to know. :)

marctronixx likes this.
  7. Tommydaniel

I think the thinness is what impresses me most. They cut the phone down 3mm from the 3D to the LTE, while increasing the battery capacity.

RichboyJhae and AM2 like this.
  8. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

I'm sure it will be more than what the EVO 3D had gotten. I guess I'll get mine later down the year.

9. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Android Expert

Wow I wonder if I can preorder from Best Buy over the phone or if I need to go in there?

10. WifiMaxed

WifiMaxed Android Enthusiast

I walked into BB to Pre-order OG EVO. I have not tried calling BB and doing pre order over the phone. 3VO folks and sure some could chime in, but a few went through Sprint pre-order as the 3VO folks got there's a couple days early via next day mail that way.

11. GODHOOD

GODHOOD Newbie

It's going to be really tricky for me I have to be at work at 8:15 so I might come in early to use the computer. I don't know how many pre-orders but I think it might sell out quickly.

12. AM2

AM2 Android Enthusiast

Exactly why I think those that feel its ugly need to see more of the side view. it truly makes a difference for me. also why seeing it in person will give lots of people a different perspective. Gorgeous to me!

13. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert

That is impressive.
    Though, the thickness is not all that important to me. I am currently using an OG EVO with an Extended Battery and I do have to say that I love the fact that the battery seems to last a long time.

My personal hope, with the non removable battery, that the battery technology has improved.

RichboyJhae likes this.
  14. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

There are a few reports out there that claim the technology has improved the battery life. This is one reason I have decided for the first time not to pre order, or buy a phone for now on launch day. The phone has to be proven first. That said, I really like HTC phones, that's what's making my waiting so hard.

kct1975 likes this.
  15. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert

Well said...

Personally I am not due for an upgrade until June 2013...but, I can borrow an upgrade for another line on my account.

Like you, I think I am going to wait a few months to see how well the LTEVO does and let any bugs get worked out, and the I might upgrade in another 6 months.

If the LTEVO is really good, then I might upgrade around October or December.

16. Androidalltheway

Androidalltheway Android Enthusiast

I would say by Wednesday they will be sold out... I got the Galaxy Nexus a few weeks ago, but plan on buying the evo 4g lte outright, I feel it is a much better phone...

17. xusxmarinesx

xusxmarinesx Newbie

So what's up with the video dropping fps will that be fixed with a update or is it hardware.

RichboyJhae likes this.
  18. Sauske

Sauske Android Enthusiast

The fps will drop in low lighting, as with all phone! In daylight the fps will not drop! Reviewer stated 30fps and a moderator here put up a video for us and it was 30fps!

El Presidente and EarlyMon like this.
  19. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

Likewise. The misses will be getting mine for my birthday in July. Woot! :thumbup:

20. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert

Since my official upgrade is not until June 2013 (though I can borrow an upgrade from another line on my account), I think I am going to wait a few months at least....I am guessing by sometime around October or December the rush should die-down and any bugs should be worked out by then.

21. Sauske

That's great! On Marvel v.s. Capcom2...(Capt. America voice!) Thumbs up soldier!:thumbup:

22. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

You totally need to cheer up! :D

23. Sauske

:D I was congratulating him! In a comedic way!

24. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Yes. I know. :D

Just a little ironic comedy back atcha. ;) :)

Covert_Death likes this.
  25. marctronixx

I know many are all excited about the pre-order and the overall launch of this device, so lets try and keep this forum clean. merging this "...how many pre-orders..." thread with this "pre-order..." thread.

just wait until launch, this place will be bananas...

Thanks for helping keep things tidy....

HTC EVO 4G LTE Forum

The HTC EVO 4G LTE release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews