• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Sprint HTC Evo Thread Locked?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was going to happen! To many God complexes on one thread. I have my own opinions about the whole "gang" involved but I DO NOT & WILL NOT express them in an open forum. Anyone with any sense at all can see who is lying or guessing or what ever you want to call it. I just want a place to talk about the Evo with my friends I made on here. :)

Reactions: bimmjo and andiron
Upvote 0
The thread was locked because there are some that just could not get their egos put in check. it was reported and thus the staff closed it. It will be closed until we can determine what went down, and clean up the thread (which i already did) and determine its future.
We have already expressed that no one open up another EVO thread or discuss why it was closed. So I will let this one slide (again).
But I ask that that no one else does.

Closing thread.

TS

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones