• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ***Official*** Status of your Droid X order thread

I am so sorry for all of you that are getting hit with the 23rd date :(.

I ordered mine on the 14th at 10:30. For some reason they opened orders online at that time. I ordered it about 10 minutes later. It was proccessed the 15th and supposed to arrive today in about 3 hours or so. :).

There lagging it since some poeple already got there Droid X :(. It says in transit o well :)

Upvote 0
WTH now does this mean???

Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is .

With NO tracking number listed. Again, this is the company revered for their service?
call them and ask what the tracking number is...that what mine said but I had already got the tracking from calling in and the email... service YES...Customers service (in store hell no) at call center mostly yes..

Upvote 0
Delivered! But I'm at work (is it 5 yet?). My wife called and she said she didn't do anything with box but throw it in the corner. I jokingly said "well don't throw it", figured she was using a figure of speech. However, she says, "well, I did drop the box, I'm sure it was no worse than being shipped by fed ex"...

I hope these devices passed their shipping drop tests w/ flying colors!

Upvote 0
I ordered mine online at like 12:40am. I chose 2-day shipping because the chat rep told me that if i did, it'd still come friday. On VZW it says:
Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is **********. <Except with a number. Lol ;)

On FedEx, it says it's In Transit, and this is the log:
Jul 16, 2010 2:24 AM
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 16, 2010 2:09 AM
Left FedEx origin facility
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 8:46 AM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 7:10 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

However, it says estimated arrival date is Monday the 19th before 7pm?!
Ugh. But i talked to a verizon online chat supervisor, and she said she doesn't know why it says that, but that i should have it today or saturday. :thinking: Dunno what to believe.

Upvote 0
LOL @ _Aardvark, my wife just called as well. Only difference is that she OPENED the box and pulled out her X, LMAO!

YES!!!! MY X's have landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife has a Blackberry 8530 in the box (the violet one, jealous?). She wanted simple and free. She's only getting a smart phone since her job wants her more in-touch with email and texting. She isn't thrilled.

I tried to get us both Incredibles a few weeks ago. She played with one in-store and couldn't understand why she needs "all that". She also doesn't see why I need such a fancy phone... Of course I don't NEEED one, I just really, really want one!

Upvote 0
I ordered mine online at like 12:40am. I chose 2-day shipping because the chat rep told me that if i did, it'd still come friday. On VZW it says:
Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is **********. <Except with a number. Lol ;)

On FedEx, it says it's In Transit, and this is the log:
Jul 16, 2010 2:24 AM
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 16, 2010 2:09 AM
Left FedEx origin facility
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 8:46 AM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 7:10 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

However, it says estimated arrival date is Monday the 19th before 7pm?!
Ugh. But i talked to a verizon online chat supervisor, and she said she doesn't know why it says that, but that i should have it today or saturday. :thinking: Dunno what to believe.

same with me...

Upvote 0
does Fedex ship on Saturdays? I ordered mine thro a store around 2 pm on thursday and i tracked it. it said it would come by monday 7pm...

i dont think they do.. if u got the 2 day shipping its by 7pm residential and 3pm business i believe.

I just realized i live about .25miles from a fedex.. the dude is prob thinking on his way back to clock out he'll drop it off.. i hope so! haha.

Upvote 0
Jul 16, 2010 6:21 PM
At dest sort facility

GREENSBORO, NC​

So apparently it arrived in my city at 6:21pm! ANY chance it'll arrive today?? Or can i go pick it up??

I don't think it will get delivered today, which is a shame since its so close and yet it won't get delivered till monday. I'm not sure about pick up, but I heard it was possible. You should call them to find out. I'm curious to find out as well, but I don't know who to call yet since its still pretty far away.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones