1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

official twitter app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zombiesohno, Jul 31, 2010.

1. zombiesohno

zombiesohno New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Assistant Retail Manager
    Sugar Land, TX.
    I installed the official twitter app, but when i try syncing my followers to my contacts it doesn't work. When you push a contacts picture the twitter icon doesn't pop up.

Now when I sign in using the native twitter app for the vibrant I can sync my contacts, I just like having the feature of pushing the contact icon and having the twitter option there like on stock android and even on htc sense ui.

Another problem I seem to have is when I make a new tweet using the official twitter app and try to add followers to @reply, it just says no users found, try again later. It even does that when I try to look at my followers, or who I'm following.

I wonder if it's just my phone, or a bug in the official twitter app.

Thanks for the help guys!

Advertisement

2. galaxyS

galaxyS Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    i have the app.. ut mine is fine except that sometimes the widget's arrow keys get mixed up r rumble.. LOL

try doing a factory reset.. maybe that'll fix it..or try uninstalling the app then install again.

3. zombiesohno

zombiesohno New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Assistant Retail Manager
    Sugar Land, TX.
    Yeah, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it didn't do anything. I really don't want to have to do a factory reset either.

4. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Las Vegas, NV
    Try Tweetcaster. Has good reviews. I just started using the free one and it supports more than one account and i have two so this is a biggy for me. Seems to work well so far.

They have a Pro version which doesnt show banner ads, but the ads are very small on the bottom of the screen. Dont bother me. I just read the tweets.