• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Official] What Changes Have You Noticed After Updating to 2.2 (Froyo)?

I am thinking that must have the Droid 2 image and the stagefright lines alteration included because I haven't seen a score in the 2k range without the stagefright lines being changed from false to true.

Do me a favor, record a quick HD video with your camera and try to play it back immediately. Does it work?

No I can't seem to play videos. Weird!

Upvote 0
We have a 2.1 Dx here, and my 2.2 Dx as well... putting the same sound playing on each phones, and spacing them about 10 feet away on both sides, in every single instance, the 2.2 Dx was significantly louder.

I have a slight hearing sensitivity in my right ear, and I can no longer even listen to calls at fulll volume. I need to turn calls two at least two notches to listen comfortably.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones