• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official World Cup games on the EVO 4G

I was looking for a widget to get updates on the games, but I found a really cool app called World DroidCup which shows you the scores real-time but also gives you lots of other info.

Good Find. I got an app from appbrain.com, called WC 2010 - FotMob, which shows all the standings, scores, table setups, groups and more. Also, I think it will broadcast the games live..(even though we already get this with SprintTV) :D

Upvote 0
Good Find. I got an app from appbrain.com, called WC 2010 - FotMob, which shows all the standings, scores, table setups, groups and more. Also, I think it will broadcast the games live..(even though we already get this with SprintTV) :D

This is an excellent app! I plan on watching the matches on line today but glad I have the app for when I have my meetings...:D

SOUTH AFRICA in the first and FRANCE in the second! Footballllllllllll!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones