• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Officially Unofficial Best Prices Thread For HTC Inspire!!

Ferrari353

Feb 6, 2011
California
Okay a renewal for AT&T is only $70 at Walmart: HTC Inspire 4G (AT&T) | LetsTalk.com

And I've never heard of this site, but this morning when I searched HTC Inspire in Google, it came up in an ad. It costs $-0.01 after the rebate. It costs $99.99 and the rebate is for $100: HTC Inspire 4G - HTC - Car Toys
I don't know how reliable the site is, [once again] I've never heard of it before...

Amazon ($60): AmazonWireless: HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T)
-Thanks to Segmental :)

Anyway, any other great prices or deals?

My mom's a teacher, do you think they would have this? And my brother and sister are both in college, so would they be able to get the discount for the whole family plan?

Most likely

I go to a university and i enrolled by entering my .edu email address

The discount for family plan only applies to voice but not data or other features

Each school/business offer different deals

Also At&t just rolled out new plan to get unlimited text and calling to any cellular carrier for 20/individual or 30 family
AT&T Messaging Unlimited Plan - Mobile to Any Mobile Plan - from AT&T

Thus for family i got 700 minutes plus line which is 60 + 9.99 = 69.99
but i really got it cheaper because my school discounts the 60-13.2=46.8
so i get 46.8 + 30 for unlimited text and and calling (excluding landline)
and then i added data 2gb for 25

the added features do not get discounted but the main voice price does, the 60 dollars

Upvote 0
Wow that's pretty cool. Is there any way to figure out if a school offers this? Like on their website or something?
EDIT: nevermind, I found an AT&T checker tool and I typed in my mom's work email and it said she's eligible...that's pretty cool. What kind of discounts are there?

every business and school have different offers

but the premier store is a pain in the neck

My advice is to enroll check the discounts offered and wait for the chat to pop up so you can get the discounted price

Im getting the inspire free !

100 dollar off rebate

Upvote 0
I went to the AT&T store today and it was literally empty. I walked in and all the staff were crowded around their center kiosk thing, and I was like wait, are you open right now or is it lunch or something? And they were like yeah we're open...Anyway, they said they'd only sold 2 Inspires so far (and it was 4:00.)
So I love the phone, it's super responsive and fast, the fast boot isn't as fast as it was in a review I'd seen but still pretty fast, it's sleek, it feels great, the camera is freaking amazing, and everything was just wonderful :D The one thing I didn't really like about it was the volume rocker. It's long and flat (not much differentiation between each side of it) and it's not very responsive to the touch, like it changes the volume, but without seeing the screen, it's hard to tell if the volume is actually changing. I guess I'd get used to it, but it's just kind of an annoyance...:(

And how did you get it for free after rebate?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones