1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Officially Why I hate the EVO...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by raqball, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

OMG! That's jokes! lol...I think that's the best 'I hate my Evo...' yet

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. evoman2be913

evoman2be913 Well-Known Member

I hate my evo because... I almost wrecked 3 times while staring at this gorgeous screen LOL

3. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member

Outstanding thread... but..

I hate my EVO cause I kicked my ex to the curve (Hero)
    I hate my EVO cause now people see what I look like in QIK and Fring
    I hate my EVO cause I get no sleep playing with it all day and night
    I hate my EVO cause I play with so much I leave it charging, (whats a battery?)

but most of all

I hate my EVO cause it made this simple manageable forum into a overgrown 100 threads a minute unable to read all of them forum which is taking up most of whatever life I had left to enjoy.

TS

clambert1273 likes this.
  4. clambert1273

clambert1273 Android Enthusiast

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

awww but we love you :cool: and you do a great job!! :)

5. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

I hate my EVO because I wanted to like the iPhone4 and fell in love with the EVO.

6. Duckman33

Duckman33 Lurker

I may be dating myself here but... regarding my EVO:

I hate myself for loving you.
    Can't break free from the the things that you do.
    I wanna walk but I run back to you.
    That's why I hate myself for loving you!

7. thekarens

thekarens Well-Known Member

I hate my Evo because it made me lose points with my boss when I told him how much better my Evo is than his Incredible. Probably didn't help that I was telling him how to work his phone and made it clear he was Android ignorant :)

8. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member

who says I'm working, I'm just trying to catch up reading. :D

TS

9. Townsey24

Townsey24 Lurker

I hate my EVO because everybody asks me if its the "Droid" because everybody is brainwashed by the Verizon Ads. I just say no its the "Superphone".

10. lyons238

lyons238 Android Enthusiast

i hate my evo because i look at my reflection too much with its massive screen

11. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Wait I thought everyone knows how you look...green guy wearing a hood :rolleyes:

12. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member

Thats the back side (I have eyes back side), this is actually me.

TS

13. kathrynhr

kathrynhr Member

Dude... not cool.

:D

14. MyFishWagon

MyFishWagon Android Enthusiast

Hahah....you're not the only one !

15. ERBSIX

ERBSIX Lurker

This was an ingenious post. I am trying to find cons about the Evo and am having a hard time!

16. kazi86

kazi86 Newbie

I HATE MY EVO BECAUSE I HAVE DROPPED IT ABOUT 13 TIMES AND THERE IS A TINY, BEARLY VISIBLE SCRATCH ON THE BAACK.....AND NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH ON THE SCREEN..........debating on canceling insurance :rolleyes:

17. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

murphy's law!!!

beware!!!

18. pb pedis

pb pedis Newbie

I bought two EVO's on launch day, and the first one failed at 35 days (screen stopped recognizing touch). A trip to the sprint store and the insurance/equipment replacement plan kicked in to get me a refurbished phone. Then, at 110 days, the other EVO failed ('a' on the virtual keyboard always showed up twice in text, no screen sensitivity at top right corner) and again, the TEP Sprint plan kicked in for another refurbished EVO. I hate the EVO because with any other product, I would have given up and bought something else, but because I love all the things this phone does and it works so well when it works, I would go back to June 4 and buy them both all over again.

Sprint representatives are saying 4G will be in my area by December. I can't wait, even if I have to get two more refurbished EVO's to use it. Man, I hate these phones.

I stopped in at Best Buy a couple days ago to get a new case for the 2nd refurbished EVO and asked about EVO availability. They said that the only way they sell EVO's now is with customers leaving a $50 deposit, and then waiting for 2 weeks for the order to be fulfilled at the store. They immediately asked if I was interested in the Samsung Epic and let me play with a working demo. I asked them about availability on the Epic, and they were fully stocked! I hate the EVO because it makes me feel guilty knowing people still have to wait to buy this phone almost 4 months after it came out. Damn, I hate these phones.

19. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Android Enthusiast

I hate my Evo because its the best thing on the market and now I have to stick with it and it sucks more because I have video conference features and all the other phones don't and they are behind and I can't fully enjoy all the features ...this phone should be called EVIL the way its doing all the competition

20. takirb

takirb Android Enthusiast

I hate my Evo cause now i have 6 computers and 2 laptops that are simply collecting dust at home from no use...

21. alejovh1

alejovh1 Well-Known Member

because I can't get any work done both at home and work!

22. Brian Rubin

Brian Rubin Android Enthusiast

Can I give y'all possibly a TMI one? ;)

23. jgalan14

jgalan14 Android Enthusiast

Ftw lmao

24. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I hate my EVO because it is BADDER than CHUCK NORRIS...Yeah...THAT CHUCK NORRIS!

25. cabbie

cabbie Android Expert

found a new reason to outright despise my EVO.

I've always had a device that was carefully manicured, organized, optimized and backed up. It used to be my computer and now its my EVO. My computer's file structure looks like an a-bomb went off in it. I dont know where anything on my laptop is anymore and its running slow as hell. I could take one evening and do a factory restore on it and fix my problems but that is one evening away from my delicious, seductive EVO.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews