• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

offline banking for android!: FAKE APPLICATION!

G

gyenesge

This application is not actually as it is described. The application code is copied from an opensource project site (I'm the responsible for it), and the application (see package name: bankdroid.andralytics) and the description (that is the original mission of the project) has no relation.
So if you buy it, you will definitely hate this application. Maybe you will somehow attach this feeling re the original developers of the application. But definitely it was not our intention to produce this to get money from victims... :(

Unfortunately I have no access to the payed applications on the Market (as I'm not leaving in a country that Google Checkout supports), so I cannot post comments on the Market! If you have chance, please do it instead of me!

(Original project site: http://bankdroid.googlecode.com. Here you can also find the source of this application.)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones