1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Oh for the love of...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BamLaw, Aug 17, 2011.

1. BamLaw

BamLaw Lurker
    None

Aug 17, 2011
    Ok guys, newbinoid needs some old sage chime-ins. Got a flashed to Boost Evo 4G with KingsRom (not too shabby, not too fancy...) Snagged ROM Manager, installed (though it had clockwork 2 on it...) and then downloaded and installed cm7. First, after "successful" download & install-had no dialer (something I have found is fixed by installing gapps) and just about no phone functions. And, though my web, and WiFi seamed to work, once I went into menu, settings didn't come up...at all. Also, holding menu for more than a tap brought up a keyboard, though there was no text box(that is, except the unselected search...)...
    After going through a restore (with a few wipes and restores in there) it seams to be stuck in a nice feedback loop of the boot animation little, cyanogen Droid skating with a loading cirlce that just restarts after a half a minute or so. Planing on USB opening and removing this, apparently, shot zip and drop one I DLed on a PC; assuming that to be a more stable connection (or something at this point. ) Please give any and ALL advice. And thanks in advance!!

Advertisement

2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)
    None

Feb 24, 2010
    Male
    ET
    SC
    Not real experienced but I'll tell you what i have read. I heard that Rom manager was buggy. There is an explanation of how to install and use Amon Ra Recovery in the root gingerbread sticky by Ocn, I'd stick that on there and reflash your rom with it. Hope it helps.

Tags: