• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oh Hai

waspbr

Jan 29, 2010
Hello there,

I have finally joined the ranks of the android people and I am looking forward to it. I have pretty much followed the project since the first announcements of the fabled Gphone at the time that turned out to be the beginning of the android Saga.

I am also a linux user and a rocket scientist (I actually am), and I hope to be able to learn and contribute to the community as much as I can.

Let the good times roll

Hello there,

I have finally joined the ranks of the android people and I am looking forward to it. I have pretty much followed the project since the first announcements of the fabled Gphone at the time that turned out to be the beginning of the android Saga.

I am also a linux user and a rocket scientist (I actually am), and I hope to be able to learn and contribute to the community as much as I can.

Let the good times roll
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones