• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oh Noooooo I Never Thought This Would Happen...

My Incredible works soo good I have NOTHING to bitch about here so im getting so bored. I know I'll go back to my Strorm2 and crackberry.com :eek: that handset surprised me almost every day with something to de bug. Naaaa I kinda like not having to worry about my phone now maybe they should come out with an app (call it Blackberry simulator) just to make the phone do wonky unexpected things once in a while for Storm2 and other Blackberry owners having with drawl symptoms. Hmmmm I so mis battery pulls and 10 minute reboot times..... ;)

My Incredible works soo good I have NOTHING to bitch about here im getting so bored. I know I'll go back to my Strorm2 and crackberry.com :eek: that handset surprised me almost every day with something to de bug. Naaaa I kinda like not having to worry about my phone now maybe they should come out with an app (call it Blackberry simulator) just to make the phone do wonky unexpected things once in a while for Storm2 and other Blackberry owners having with drawl symptoms. ;)

Every phone has its pros and cons. From BB, don't you miss the option of doing auto-corrects (i.e., auto changing "idk" to "I don't know," etc.)? I know I do. My Storm also had superior call quality, but I've ordered another INC, hoping that I just got a bad handset.

Upvote 0
Every phone has its pros and cons. From BB, don't you miss the option of doing auto-corrects (i.e., auto changing "idk" to "I don't know," etc.)? I know I do. My Storm also had superior call quality, but I've ordered another INC, hoping that I just got a bad handset.

My storm2 sounded very tinny at the ear piece. I have ZERO complaints on the Inc. Some of this bad sound I blame on Verizons network.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones