• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oh you little android riddle..... o0

ok so by far am i an expert on anything, but electronics intrigue me i love the hardware, but when it comes to the software or coding i get left in the dust. but it just seems like there has to be a better way of getting these things to act the way we want them to without having to attack from the outside. there just has to be a way other than flashing or just unlocking the bootloader and using a program to root and such. i guess its just the lack of knowledge when it comes to writing and editing all that but these machines dont differ to awful much do they really ? the last 10 years or so ya the way they run has improved substantially but the hardware seems to pretty much stay the same. over the last week or so messing with these phones and the samsung the most. ive experimented a fricken lot and ive had some cool things happen and some not, regardless i just think theres got to be more to this than what im reading and studying about everywhere. i mean f*** i read so much about the leapfrog epics that no one could fully root "atleast from what i have read" i flashed and rooted it just fine and now my daughter has a new and improved leap because of some dumb luck . would absolutely love some imput.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones