• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ohio State Buckeyes Fans Check Here!!!!

budd1983

Dec 28, 2009
Hello Forum Friends, I have created a wallpaper that I wanted to share with everyone. Please let me know what you think. I have this set up perfectly for the Droid X.

Attachments

• Buckeyes.jpg
    Buckeyes.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 323
It seems to be a love/hate thing. Like the Yankees, USC, Notre Dame, etc.
I guess you have to be a non-Ohio State fan to understand :)
I think it all goes back to the Woody Hayes incident. Plus, for me I have just run into some pretty bad OSU fans. But then again I live in Tn and have to deal with UT fans too :)
And then again I'm a Steelers fan, so what right do I have to talk about such :) Yes, I do have a Terrible Towel and a Hard Hat. No, I don't generally use/wear them.

Upvote 0
It's not coming in clear lamont how do I download a clear picture thanks

i'm not exactly sure what you're asking. are you asking how you get the picture on your phone to use as wallpaper?
if you're using your computer, the easiest way is to just open the picture (by clicking it), right click > save as, then save it, email it to yourself, open the email on your phone, and download the attachment.
then, just go into the gallery, open the photo, and set it as your wallpaper.

is that what you were even asking?

Upvote 0
Yes thanks. I was trying to add it by phone and it was blurry

my guess is that you were saving the small thumbnail version just as it is displayed in the OP. if you save a small picture, then try to stretch it to the size of the screen, it'll look blurry. you just gotta open the picture to get it to the larger size before saving, and that'll keep it crisp.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones