• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OI Safe: Fabulous Application!

Excellent, user-friendly application. With this app you can enter as many usernames as you like and catagorize them into different folders. You can even generate passwords of any desired length and using several different critieria (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols) and copy them to your current entry or to the clipboard. Within the entry there are fields for the description, website, username, password, and notes. The app itself can be password protected to keep unwanted eyes out of your business.

Some other nice features included are the ability to backup your information and to import/ export your files. This is extremely helpful if you're switching from one password app to another. You can create a spreadsheet using Excel, enter all of your information with the convenience of your keyboard and them import it to your phone. As for backing up your files, this was extremely helpful when I upgraded the phones software and had to do a factory reset. The file was saved on my SD card and all I had to do was reinstall the app and restore from the backup file.

Bottom line, this app does everything a password saver should do and then some!

Phone: HTC Droid Eris running Leak v3
Network: Verizon

-JM

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones