1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

OK, dumb question, where do I find My Apps on a droid phone? I think I've looked everywhere

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Notes_Norton, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Notes_Norton

Notes_Norton Android Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2011
    Musician
    Fort Pierce FL
    I want to d/l something I purchased on an older phone to take traveling. It has been discontinued in the PlayStore so I can't find it there.

Searching the web I read all I have to do is go to My Apps in Google Help and elsewhere - sounds good enough. But how do I get there? (Step by step instructions as if I were a newbie please)

I tried going to the PlayStore, no My Apps button there, searching for MyApps and I get a bunch of apps with My as the first word in the title, checking out Applications in the Settings menu of my phone, and I've googled and googled and still can't get there.

There must be an easy way that just escapes me.

So if anyone wants to give me step by step instructions as how to find My Apps, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
    Bob

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor
    None

Open Plat Store, click on the menu button of your phone, and there should be a choice for My Apps. See screenshot

Attached Files:

Notes_Norton and funkylogik like this.
  3. divinebovine

divinebovine Android Expert
    None

Aug 30, 2012
    Notes_Norton and funkylogik like this.
  4. Notes_Norton

Notes_Norton Android Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2011
    Musician
    Fort Pierce FL
    Thank you both VERY much.

chanchan05 I never thought to click the menu button while in the store. I knew it would something easy!

And all the googling I did didn't make that clear to me (not criticizing, my brain could be weird).

I'm visiting a country where travelers are warned about pickpockets and drive-by phone, camera, and purse snatching. Usually these warnings are exaggerated just to keep travelers on their guard. But even if it's one in a thousand, if I'm that one, I don't want to lose my 'real' phone.

Now I can put it on an old phone, one that no longer makes phone calls, and if I lose it, I'm not S.O.L.

Thanks again,
    Bob