1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Ok got my tablet working but....

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by andyman54, Sep 27, 2011.

1. andyman54

andyman54 Lurker
    None

Sep 26, 2011
    Hey all its me ubernooib to android lol
    Except this is more of a circuit board prolbem when i opened up my chinese tablet and unplugged battery i got the droid working finally and then the headphone jack broke off.... I will post a diagram of what it looks like but i was wondering if i were to resolder it back on will the headphone jack work again? It looks very simple to me and if i can find a good way to secure it which i have super glue on the bottom of it since it does not conduct and mess with the jack. Because the internal speakers dont seems to be working either[​IMG]

Sorry for all these post lately
    and
    Thanks again for the help
    ANdy

Advertisement

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    FG
    The headphone jack is likely wired to the internal speaker, you would likely need to either solder the jack back into the circut to complete it and allow the internal speaker to work again (as well as the jack itself) or find a way to bypass the jack altogether, complete the circut without using the jack and then just not having the jack in there and find a way to cap the hole left for the jack.

3. andyman54

andyman54 Lurker
    None

Sep 26, 2011
    Ok i see what your saying but how would one complete the circuit without the jack there?electical tape all over ? lol