• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ok I just have to ask..

Nathan,

Have you seen this picture:

aAzgft

I looks to me the EVO 4G is only slightly larger than the iPhone or Nexus One. It just has a smaller bezel to give it more screen area.

Upvote 0
perfect example. And from looking at other pics, it doesn't look much thicker either.
Yeah, and look how huge the screen looks on the EVO compared to the Apple device and look how much larger the keys are compared to the other two phones.

Some people are saying the arrow keys should be changed when the EVO moves to landscape mode, but I like the way they are as shown here in portrait. Since all of the 7 home screens are portrait only, I don't have a problem with the arrows the way they are. If I'm composing an e-mail or texting, I would probably prefer landscape, but I'm going to try dictating with speech-to-text anyway. It might take some getting used to, but I hear it's very accurate and it sure beats typing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones