• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ok just tried my buddy's iphone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange, droid x vs iphone 4, with the exception of the screen, blows away the iphone 4 by miles. IOS4 to me seems clunky, and slow kinda like windows vista, hey at least lol I dont need a case to make a phone call.

When were we comparing the Droid X to the iPhone 4????

If anything, the obtrusive Motoblur and Verizon bloatware makes Android on Droid X feel like Vista. I'm sure it's all well and snappy once it's rooted and nice custom mod is on it, but stock, iOS 4 wins.

Funny, at least I don't need to hook up my phone to a USB, download some software from an independent developer, work out some bug fixes on my own or wait for the community to get to it, to make my phone work. It's sad some of you Android fanboys don't see that every phone has pros and cons.

Upvote 0
When were we comparing the Droid X to the iPhone 4????

Funny, at least I don't need to hook up my phone to a USB, download some software from an independent developer, work out some bug fixes on my own or wait for the community to get to it, to make my phone work. It's sad some of you Android fanboys don't see that every phone has pros and cons.

funny ive never had to do any of that and my phone works fine. who said there are no cons? and by the way, YES every iphone has the antennaegate issue. fact.

Upvote 0
funny ive never had to do any of that and my phone works fine. who said there are no cons? and by the way, YES every iphone has the antennaegate issue. fact.

You don't have an iPhone 4. Fact.

I do. Fact.

I'm pressing where the antenna bridges together and not dropping bars, nor experiencing a loss of speed when downloading. Fact.

Ignorant Android succeeds at being ignorant.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones