1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OK MOTO stop PROCRASTINATING and get out there already !!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by railrode1, Feb 12, 2011.

?

Who agrees with my post?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2011.
  1. Agree

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. DisAgree

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't care

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. railrode1

railrode1 Newbie

I phone 4 per orders shipped a week early.. I-pad 2 in production right now...RIM's tablet getting closer and will allow android apps! and I and many,many, others are starting to lose interest as a Moto fan....Quit hiding behind the curtains ...drop the MSRP down $100 ...add rebate to cover one month data charge and activation...discounts for accessories in a bundle...GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT !!! And you'll win us over.......!

Your money(motorola's) doesn't earn interest while it's in our pockets....

See my poll above***

Advertisement

2. knivesout

knivesout Member

At $800, I couldn't care less when it comes out.

3. reiththestud

reiththestud Android Enthusiast

I'm with you. I can usually convince someone not to buy an iMac, Mac Pro, or any kind of Macbook Pro because of the Apple tax. You really do pay substantially more for the same hardware you'd find in PC's. There is no such price advantage on the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch side of the fence. If these companies want to compete they're going to have to stop valuing their products on the same level (or higher in this case) as Apple. Even if most people buy a 32 or 64gb iPod for more than $500, seeing that iPads "Start at $500" gets them in the door. Also, there'd better be a price difference between 7 inch and 10 inch tablets because 7 inches is what I'm after.

4. Taylored

Taylored Android Enthusiast

The difference in price at $700 and $800 is negligible. I do not think there is a big difference in the market share Moto will bring. Anything over $550 is too much for a tablet for the average person. I'd like this tablet to be priced at $100 but it is not going to happen. You get what you pay for. This is a top of the line product. You have to expect to pay a premium for something like that.