1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Ok, now I'm mad.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dwappo7851, Jan 16, 2013.

1. dwappo7851

dwappo7851 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 9, 2012
    so here's what happened.

It's been a month or so that I have been running the Gangnam style rom, and everything has been running smooth and nice, had everything personalized, wallpapers, all that good stuff. Today, I wake up, check mail and prepare to reboot (because I heard that it can help with extra battery charging), and when it's done rebooting, everything reset. Now by that, don't mean I reflashed the rom or anything, but it just "reset" by itself. All of my widgets are gone, any options (like superuser, and the Google location option it asks when you first set up the phone, and the little tips it gives when you do anything like open the app drawer) all gone. The only thing that it left alone was my wallpaper. What the heck happened here?

Edit: messages are still there, some of my apps are gone but any options for the remainder of apps that are there have been reset.

Advertisement

2. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru
    None

Dec 12, 2010
    Male
    Disabled
    CT, USA
    The only time that I've experienced this is when you have apps on the sd card and at boot the phone can't access the card, if that's the case you should mount your card in recovery or Windows and check it for errors. Good luck, OB :D

3. dwappo7851

dwappo7851 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 9, 2012
    Ah so it may be the sd-card, ok thanks ^_^.

Tags: