• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ok someone please help

so i got my droid rooted. i was even dumb enough to pay for it. leave me alone i learned my lesson. im a tech-geek, but im still learning when it comes to android. ok so i think i have the second sholes bitchin bagel, 2.0.something. but i guess sholes messed up or something happened so now my smUpdater is a spacekeeper, but i dont want to get rid of it because i dont know what i should get to replace it. theres more to it. message me at randyjoe1980

thank you very much. now with that said, what if i wanted to use ese53? would i have to back up my entire phone? would i have to go back to stock? what would i do? i know this may be alot to ask and forgive me if i, as a droidNoob, ask this of the forums, but could someone give me a step-by-step of how to switch over to ese53? is it a good idea?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones