• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ok... this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor snow_fox.. you guys are way harsh on him for no reason.

Bragging about having kids at 20 and calling him a mamas boy doesn't make you cool at all.

Just to be clear, I was not bragging, simply stating that when you turn 18 , you are considered an adult, time to start acting like one.
Oh and btw, I think it does give me bragging rights that I was able to do it and maintain, I'm proud of everything I've worked my ass off for, so the least I can do is hold my head up and say I did it.

Upvote 0
Just to be clear, I was not bragging, simply stating that when you turn 18 , you are considered an adult, time to start acting like one.
Oh and btw, I think it does give me bragging rights that I was able to do it and maintain, I'm proud of everything I've worked my ass off for, so the least I can do is hold my head up and say I did it.

There is nothing wrong in holding your head up high and working your ass off for your family.

Someone asking for help and you rubbing it in that you had a kid before he had his own phone, using words like mommy, is venomous gloating (as shawn pointed out) and very unhelpful.

Big difference.

Upvote 0
lol... Ok... repeat after me.

He only moved back home recently, after splitting with his girlfriend. They were living together. He moved back home so that he could properly vet his living situation, instead of making a spur of the moment decision.

Rinse, lather, repeat and let me know if you still don't understand.

ok, so he's proven he can't make it in the real world, yet he feels compelled to show step dad up by dropping the money up front for a data plan he wants? How about you 'show step-dad up' and not have to mooch off him for rent/cellphone/food/laundry.....

a step son owes NOTHING to this kid, he's lucky he hasn't been kicked out on his backside. I have a step daughter, and love her like a daughter, but the moment she starts feeling ENTITLED....at 24..... is the time she gets some TOUGH LOVE.

Upvote 0
ok, so he's proven he can't make it in the real world, yet he feels compelled to show step dad up by dropping the money up front for a data plan he wants? How about you 'show step-dad up' and not have to mooch off him for rent/cellphone/food/laundry.....

a step son owes NOTHING to this kid, he's lucky he hasn't been kicked out on his backside. I have a step daughter, and love her like a daughter, but the moment she starts feeling ENTITLED....at 24..... is the time she gets some TOUGH LOVE.

Maybe it's time you stop acting like you know the history between the two. Assuming everything should just follow protocol is asinine on your part. You know "assume" Ass ... u ... me ... except this time it's just you

I'm a step-dad as well and you make all step-dads look bad.

Upvote 0
1282796047846.jpg

>>My face when I see the subject in discussion versus thread title

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones