1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ok to remove these?.....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sc2dave, Dec 24, 2011.

1. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

bluetooth share,appstorecertificate installer,com.android.hiddenmenu.com.samsung.inputeventapp,devicemanager,dun,google partner setup.mail@metro,Metropcs easy wifi.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SpawnHyuuga

SpawnHyuuga Well-Known Member

You may remove Mail@Metro and MetroPCS Easy WiFi, delete the other things and you may as well kiss your phone goodbye. In other words, DO NOT.

3. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

No to apps store certificates, Google partner setup, device manager,and hiddenmenu, Bluetooth share is a bt sketchy anyone else know about that one? Inputevent apps is part of the calendar so if you get rid of it your calendar wont work.
    The last two mail@ metro and easy wifi you can delete :)

4. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

so this won't affect my wifi and/or internet access?

5. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

Nope you can still connect to wifi :)

6. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Only metro mail, not the rest, freezing them almost bricked me just now.

7. gelige

gelige Well-Known Member

You can delete easy wifi.

As similar, and better program from market is called wifi manager by Kostya vasilyev

8. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

do i have to d/l something else first,or can i delete this and still be able to use wifi?

9. SpawnHyuuga

SpawnHyuuga Well-Known Member

WiFi is built into the phone code. Metro's app just tries harder to keep you connected to known public hotspots.

10. DreamRaider

DreamRaider Member

Only really most of the metro apps you can remove safely tbh. Btw are you dave from wc3, nwu/dota, clan glry?

11. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

No.

12. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

Will this start to work automatically, or do i have to manually run it?

13. sc2dave

sc2dave Member

tbh?

14. Chris2388

Chris2388 Newbie

It means to be honest

15. Country Dad

Country Dad Well-Known Member

I have took so much shit off my phone, the trick is, that have a full back up for it. I didnt save anything when I started this, but I have everything save on my laptop, if I remove something I need, I just go back and send it to the phone, set it up in the right location, Restart and its back. Of course I have not figured this all out on my own. I give a huge thanks to TokenPoke, He is the man, also alot of trial by error. Do not remove something if you do not know how to re-install it, Also get rid of the metro internet, get dolphin, works better, also if you want to know how to get rid of the Hello, Hello, Hello, let me know. Thanks

16. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Oh... check out claystone launcher ;)

And idk if I mentioned this but you don't need a wifi managing app. They actually suck battery too...
    Just use the power control widget to turn wifi off when not in use. Your phone automatically alerts you to open networks. No app necessary.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews