1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Okay, I give: Where the heck are all the extended batteries?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rushmore, Nov 12, 2014.

1. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

Seems to be dragging on compared to the Note 3. I see one comically large 10,000 mah with a big case that makes it seem like a weapon. Zero Lemon I think.

The 10000 Zero Lemon product size and case seems designed for surviving an atmosphere re-entry.

Battery life now with the N4 is fine and better than my S4 with extended battery, but would like the option besides the mega chunga 10000.

Added:

Most do not have NFC anyway, so that should not be the gate.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dan GSR

Dan GSR Member

Ebay has a 4600 that fits with stock back

3. daddyd302

daddyd302 Android Enthusiast

Samsung Extra 3220mAh Battery Charging System for Galaxy Note 4 - Android Batteries - ShopAndroid

4. Teris

Teris Well-Known Member

FYI, if you register your device with Samsung, they'll send you a 50% off coupon that you can use to buy a second battery WITH a charger. The price is about $45 (minus the 50%).

xTHExDRIZZLEx likes this.
  5. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

If memory serves me right,I don't think there was much of a wait for extended batteries for the NOTE 3.I got one from ANKER for that,might wanna ask if they have plans for the NOTE 4:

http://www.ianker.com/contact.html

6. rushmore

That is my point! Very slow aftermarket effort for extended batteries. Not stock size batteries. Plenty of those.

7. xTHExDRIZZLEx

xTHExDRIZZLEx Newbie

Thanks for the info, I just registered my phone. The price is $44.99 before shipping and before the 50% is applied. I just might have to get 2 of these!

8. Cavemansol

Cavemansol Android Enthusiast

9. rushmore

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews