1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Okay, this is WEIRD.......

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rexbaum, Feb 19, 2011.

1. rexbaum

rexbaum Newbie

Well, I have lurked around and so far I am enjoying the Eperia. Not rooted, but AWD is loaded and functions fine. Every now and then, it seems the phone "eats" a contact from my phone contact lists almost as though they are an occasional snack........ I can live with that, although it sure is annoying.

This one is bugging the crap out of me. As you know, the unlock swipe is from the lower left corner of the screen, upward and toward the right. WELL...... today I woke the phone up to use it and NOW I have to start in the lower right corner of the screen and swipe up and to the left! WTF! I am right handed and this is bugging me.

Any ideas guys???

:thinking:

Advertisement

2. Madmax56

Madmax56 Member

First of all you are on 1.6, you may wish to see if 2.1 is available to upgrade. You are best to try thru SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service).

Second, hold the top of the arc for a couple of seconds and then drag it over to the right and let go. This will first the Arc swipe.

not sure about the contact list. I sync my contacts to Google and store them there. I do not have any problems with losing contacts.

I also use Launcher Pro (free version). I prefer it over ADW. I have used them both.

Cheers

3. rexbaum

rexbaum Newbie

"Second, hold the top of the arc for a couple of seconds and then drag it over to the right and let go. This will first the Arc swipe."

Dude, you ROCK! That fixed it! I can't thank you enough!!

I will check on the update you mentioned. I know it isn't available through ATT, so I will explore how to do it as you mentioned!

Again.......

T H A N K S !!!!!

4. rexbaum

rexbaum Newbie

Crap! Just noticed I have a problem updating already. I have a MAC!

:(

5. Madmax56

Madmax56 Member

Me too, I have to go to my son's place and use his :D