• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Okay, We Are Almost At...

epayne123

Android Expert
Jul 7, 2010
Fort Myers, Fl
www.facebook.com
1,000 Threads. I have a wish that I would like to be put into considerstion. I would like an "Off-Topic" thread as a sticky for all of us people that sit around looking at TapATalk awaiting a new reply com someone but nothing happens and we don't have a legitimate thread to start. Any people think this may be a decent idea also? I wouldn't mind going to another part of the forum or the "Off-Topic" thread BUT I enjoy talking to the people that I am familiar with and not randoms.

1,000 Threads. I have a wish that I would like to be put into considerstion. I would like an "Off-Topic" thread as a sticky for all of us people that sit around looking at TapATalk awaiting a new reply com someone but nothing happens and we don't have a legitimate thread to start. Any people think this may be a decent idea also? I wouldn't mind going to another part of the forum or the "Off-Topic" thread BUT I enjoy talking to the people that I am familiar with and not randoms.

Back in probably Oct, Nuttmeg made one and we had it stickied at the top and it was up there for a while, But Frisco (Guide Leader at the time) and a few mods I believe unstuck and moved it to the lounge. :(

Upvote 0
Many subforums (there are hundreds of them) had or wanted at least one off-topic thread, but it was decided by the administration that there should be no chat threads in the device subforums.

Such threads will be moved to the lounge, but you could ask in the Suggestion Box. The admin (Phases) reads everything in there. ;) I doubt an exception would be made just for one forum though!

Upvote 0
Many subforums (there are hundreds of them) had or wanted at least one off-topic thread, but it was decided by the administration that there should be no chat threads in the device subforums.

Such threads will be moved to the lounge, but you could ask in the Suggestion Box. The admin (Phases) reads everything in there. ;) I doubt an exception would be made just for one forum though!

party pooper! the man has a point were in tap talk waiting fir a reply

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones