1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Okay... Who is buying this BEAST

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by olbriar, Jan 10, 2020.

1. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

My phone just gave up and had to be replaced without a chance to be a buyer of the new S20 lineup.

Who plans on being a buyer? Who will be bragging up their new 20 and making us all drool?

MrJavi and Steven58 like this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #7 by kate, Jan 14, 2020 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. Steven58

I wish i could get the ultra!

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i'm passing on the s20, but i might be a buyer of the note 20:cool::cool::cool:

MrJavi and olbriar like this.
  5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I need a link. I've been concentrating on PaCA lately and not keeping up with Mobile phone news. What are the specs? How big is it? I don't need a new phone but you've stoked my curiosity @olbriar

ocnbrze, olbriar and MrJavi like this.
  6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

You can find the link in this post: https://androidforums.com/threads/s20-rumors-post-em-here-formerly-s11.1318040/#post-7938924

Comes in 3 sizes, the smallest of which is slightly narrower than the S10e but
    taller, the largest is narrower than the Note 10+ but again taller.

If something happens to my current phone the smallest of these could be a candidate, though the rumour is that this time more countries will be getting the Snapdragon version but Europe will still get the Exynos (which has been the weaker model the last few years).

7. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

I've been drooling for an bootlooder unlocked bootloader 2016. I've just about given up. The land of the free, no the land of the locked bootloader :(

ocnbrze and olbriar like this.
  8. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Looks to be a good phone, but like other flagships too expensive. Maybe when it's half the price. :)

If you're open to other brands, Motorola phones can still be bootloader unlocked:
    https://support.motorola.com/us/en/solution/MS87215

MrJavi and olbriar like this.
  9. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Thank you yery much @kate, I realy appreciate the information.

NightAngel79 and dontpanicbobby like this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs