1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Old android problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tomdongle, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Tomdongle

Tomdongle Lurker

FC1A53FA-7BD0-49EA-917A-AC459C4A3783.jpeg I have a 24in android I did not know I know now it is a old model has mini type A usb female port I would like to transfer sound and vision to another device it seems to be a problem I have read about my problem before buying is what would transfer through a mini type A usb possibly though a usb adaptor I have a universal standard USB port could I put a usb hub port to do it what would I I have need I have photo of about device my might to someone so far no has come up with anything

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

"Old Android", yet it apparently has a kernel build date of June 28 2020, that's only six months ago. What exactly is this "24in android" device, is it a large tablet, a smart TV, a kiosk, information board, or something? Does it have WiFi, is it online? Do you know if it supports connected USB devices, and/or USB-OTG? Maybe post a link to the manufacturer of it?

The more details you give us, the better we might be able to help you.

#2 mikedt, Dec 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    Dannydet likes this.
  3. Tomdongle

Tomdongle Lurker

It is 24in is has two usb female ports a standard universal port a mini usb a sims large tablet by WiFi

Attached Files:

4. Tomdongle

Tomdongle Lurker

I am afraid looking at the last picture I put in it looks like an advert not a lot about the machine itself

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Well those just look like various signage and kiosk type devices. Usually they have a standard USB and/or SD slot, to insert a USB stick or an SD card for storing, and/or copying media too and from the device. What's actually your problem, what exactly are you trying to do?

ocnbrze likes this.
  6. Tomdongle

Tomdongle Lurker

Yes your right it has a SD slot my problem is that the usb slot female is a mini usb type A I want to transfer pictures and sound the mini usb type A it says it is a RK3288 it should have a hdmi but I cannot see one

7. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

OK so your device does not have a hdmi port. So why can't you just use a micro SD card instead to transfer the files onto?
    There's adapters you can buy that are male USB A to hdmi.
    Check Amazon.

8. Tomdongle

Tomdongle Lurker

Are these what you are applying I don’t know it says mini 3.0 not A

Attached Files: