• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

old DROID vs. Razr

Brenda 13

Lurker
Dec 28, 2011
I currently have one of the 'first generation' DROIDS that I am looking to upgrade. I love the DROID Razr - however -

The fact that I am unable to delete emails in bulk has been a MAJOR issue for me on my current DROID. :mad: (I currently have over 4700 "deleted" emails ... and have cleaned out over 7,000 of them previously) I have sworn I would never buy another Motorola phone until they fixed the issue. I sounds like that may be the case.... but I just want to make sure.

On the new DROID Razr - can you "dump" or "select all" to delete ALL emails at the same time? :thinking: Or, do you still have to click on each one individually??

Thank you!!!

I currently have one of the 'first generation' DROIDS that I am looking to upgrade. I love the DROID Razr - however -

The fact that I am unable to delete emails in bulk has been a MAJOR issue for me on my current DROID. :mad: (I currently have over 4700 "deleted" emails ... and have cleaned out over 7,000 of them previously) I have sworn I would never buy another Motorola phone until they fixed the issue. I sounds like that may be the case.... but I just want to make sure.

On the new DROID Razr - can you "dump" or "select all" to delete ALL emails at the same time? :thinking: Or, do you still have to click on each one individually??

Thank you!!!

Yes you can dump email in bulk.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones