• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

greys4u

Lurker
Nov 4, 2012
Hi, questions, I have a Note 2014 edition. I love the tablet but have a strange problem, this was an open box item and the problem is when enlarging a photo, its out of focus, there is noise in the pics, some but not all pics have to focus.. The pics are coming from social media sites. Is it old eyes or a problem with the tablet, I have a mac laptop and a big mac and can enlarge to my hearts content with no problems.

Unless you work for NCIS (or some other fictional magic show) you can't just enlarge a picture indefinitely. Eventually you start seeing the individual pizels, whixh is what you call "fuzzy".

Is there a problem with that particular tablet? Only someone holding the tablet can say for sure. Fromm what you say I'd guess that there's a problem, but that's just a guess. Take it back where you got it and ... well, if your eyes are as ols as mine, you know how to handle a situation like that. (The least they could do for all your trouble is credit you the difference between the open box price and the new price, so you can do an even swap for a new one.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones