• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Old ROM keyboard and phone sounds on my recovered STOCK Rom

eirik2306

Lurker
Mar 27, 2012
Hello, ive just had a Custom MoonRom installed on my Galaxy s Plus (i9001) and i recovered to the stockrom, but the keyboard sound from the old CUSTOM Rom is there after i flashed it. It seems very wierd, i have formatted, reflashed, done a full reset, but nothing seems to work...

So i just want to now if there is a way to removed the old keyboard sound, or just make sure that all things from the old rom is gone.

What i did:

i download and flashed the ROM via ClockworkMod over the i9001XXKQB sofware. now i have reflashed the old XXKQB back (warranty reasons), and i have lost 3G connection and i am left with the all the sounds from the MoonRom v 4.0

I have:
- Reflashed a billion times...
- done a full reset many times
- formated data and system via ClockWorkMod

But still these sounds from MoonRom v 4.0 is still there. WHY?

I have formatted and everything. still the sounds and my 3g connection is lost thanks to this and these sounds. I am very confused.

So how do i remove these sounds from the old ROM, or make sure to completely delete the old ROM.

-Thanks guys

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones