1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OMG WFT Wrong With MEtro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kungfu411, Dec 26, 2011.

1. kungfu411

kungfu411 Android Enthusiast

First i try to upgrade to the 60$ plan via web. it said i was going to pay 114$?? My Bill isn't due Till the 19th Next Month. Then I called metro to upgrade to the 60$ plan the stupid lady i talked to told me that the 60 Plan is no longer Available ???

I'm like Whattt!!??...Told her but it's on you're website. she said yes its on the website but it's no longer available.

Then she ask for my info told her next thing you know i'm getting the 60$. no sorry no I apploized about that Mr customer.
    Metro doing alot of changes one thing they definitely do is work on their customer service because there is none.:mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast

Yeah I saw the double charge too when I started process of upgrading online and backed off. Crazy

3. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Android Expert

yup. unfortunately i had to payed $120 for my first month!

4. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast

I wonder if I pay my bill then immediately after switch will it still be like that

5. travioso

travioso Android Expert

I don't believe it will be.. They pro rate it.. tbh i'm not sure if you'd have to switch right before your bill is due or right after you pay.. I changed mine more towards the middle of the month and i only had to pay 78 next bill..

6. redhook

redhook Android Expert

Wtf, I noticed that they're charging me for two months at a time too. Now I gotta deal with getting a few months credited back to my account.

7. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

weird, metro is going crazy. lol

8. MsKillaOJ

MsKillaOJ Newbie

They better not pull that shite on me when I go to activate my phone..

9. danyvw

danyvw Android Enthusiast

I swapped phones one day after paying my bill and in the next bill had to pay $5.00 more for upgrading plan and $1.32 extra for service. Nothing else.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews