• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

On a quest to find this game

apollo-fox

Lurker
Sep 3, 2010
Hello fellow Android lovers. I've searched up and down the internet for a particular puzzle game that I and my friends used to enjoy on Android. If you know what this game is called I'd love you forever.

The background is black with a grid. Your 'piece', a circle I believe, is used to push squares a limited number of times. Some squares you can push once, some twice, and others three times. You complete the levels by moving all the squares at least once. Despite being relatively simple in premise, the levels become progessively more difficult as the number of moves increases. You basically have to think ahead many steps like chess to finish. If you run out of moves the level restarts automagically.

There are so many games on the marketplace now and I've searched for many hours with no luck. Many thanks in advance! :)

Edit: It looks sort of like the game 'Graviturn', but with only one circle and a plain background.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones