• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root On MIUI-2 questions...

droopies

Dec 19, 2010
Memphis
I have a couple of questions....
First off, I don't like the stock msg app so I loaded Handcent. Is there a way to keep getting msgs but have the stock app not show the number of unread msgs?

And I am using the stock email app for comcast, but I can't find a way to MARK ALL READ. Is there a way? I switched to K9 on my Hero just to get a MARK ALL READ option. The MIUI email app seems pretty small and fast...but sometimes I get 10-15 O.com and Pizzahut.com emails at a time...need a way to clear them out.

Oh, I guess make it 3 questions. How do you LOCK an app in it's place on a page? I mean if I drag something from page 3 to the home page, it moves apps all around. Is there a way to lock the ones I want to stay in their exact place?

Thanks,

Drew

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones