1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

On my three and last SGN

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by donnyb, Dec 24, 2011.

1. donnyb

donnyb Member

1. Would lost data for 1 to 2 minute when switching from 3G to 4G or 4G to 3G.

2. Problems with my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus - YouTube

3. still having some data connection issues but will wait for software update. Hearing middle to late January.

Guess I should have read the title.... Third not three.... oops guess I am also broken :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert

This happens on almost every droid, even the OG droid. That is if you use a charger that produces too much voltage. Really the only way that is physically possible.

I'm sure the op will come in screaming he's only using the oem charger/cable, but we have no way to verify.

3. donnyb

donnyb Member

At the time of the video I was not using a charger. When I got to verizon and after they told me that I need to do a hard reset because it's probably software I loaded on it. I was told if the problem happens again to bring it back. Funny part was it happen again as I was trying to login to my google account to set up the phone.

4. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert

The damage is permanent at that point, so you don't have to be on a charger.

Funny part is you not waiting in the store, then showing them that problem again, and not getting a new one.:eek::eek:

5. donnyb

donnyb Member

Nothing funny about your funny part of our story.

It was replace and the cause was not the charger.

finn5975 likes this.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews