• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help on second recplacement... anyone else have problems?

I purchased my brand new evo about 3 months ago... after never being able to connect to 4g, I asked my husband to look at it. His phone (epic) was able to connect in the same location to 4g, mine would not. We took it to sprint and they replaced it. I had another issue with connection and the replacement phone did not vibrate. I was told it was a refurbished phone and they are once again replacing it. The white evo's are currently back ordered and it will be 2 weeks until I get my next refurbished evo. I have asked for a totally different phone, seeing as this will be my 3rd phone in 3 months. I was told I had to get 2 more replacements in the next 2 months to do that. Meanwhile this refurbished phone is getting worse and worse with connection issues, text issues, streaming issues and the screen can pop up, not off.. just up and I have to push it down.

Has anyone else had this many problems with their Evo? and has anyone ever just laid down the law and demanded a new/different phone? This is really annoying and time consuming. I cant personalize or re-download all my apps again because i never know when it will crap out again HELP! :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones