• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

On the truck, ahhh!!!!

zetroc

Android Enthusiast
Mar 3, 2010
I just checked my tracking info, and my phone is on the FedEx truck... probably will arrive at my office in the next few hours! I hope I can control myself and let it charge before playing with it... I'm going to try to tell myself that I need to be productive at work to deter me from using it. Ah!!!!!!!!!!

My first post here. I'm going from a RAZR to the Incredible. Really looking forward to playing with this thing all weekend.

My phone is also out on the truck with Estimated delivery of Apr 29, 2010 by 7:00 PM. I get the feeling a lot of them won't delivered until closer to the end of the day. I came to work and left my wife to sign for it because that is what I am expecting.

Upvote 0
I think I am going to go crazy if I have to sit here any longer waiting!!! there are trucks working outside my apartment and every time I hear the beep beep beep of them backing up I freak out and check the window... I WANT IT NOW!!!!

same here - working on roofs, and im in an apartment complex so theres a loud truck every 3 minutes..

there goes one right now...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones