• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Once Again, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Jumps Onto Camera

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
After getting its official outing by Samsung ahead of its September 2nd unveiling in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Tab can’t seem to stay out of the spotlight. GizChina caught video of the device just minding its own business and took it for a very brief whirl. We didn’t get the most comprehensive look at what [...]

More...

Upvote 0
Here is another, better video.

I totally rest my case this is a iPad rip-off KIRF, clone. Very, very unoriginal.
Point. Just look at the email and the red notification label. No other Android device has this. It looks 100% like an iOS mail notification.

So what? It does just about everything that the iPad fails to do while keep the same style. That's why I bought the Galaxy S in the first place. I know it's an iPhone wannabe and I like it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones