1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Once upon a time...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Member243850, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    There lived a very stinky jaded and fat little Schnooglet doggy waggy tail doggy. She was a bored little Piggy that loved to eat everything under the sun but sadly was still sad as can be...

[​IMG]

But 1 day her crazy master came along wanting to join her in great stinkyness of the stinky stinky pork dogs but her master does not like the word master but best friend :)

[​IMG]

This made the jaded stinky stinky pork chop very very happy indeed!

[​IMG]

And after she met her bestest friend - the once little jaded pork chop grew very excited and started to eat many things and got more mischievous and yes even stinkier

[​IMG]

Until she become VICIOUS and a VIOLENT little stinker that wanted to bite for her right to bite!

And thus the strongest funnest and coolest little piglet was born!

[​IMG]

The end!

Advertisement

2. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Android Expert

Jan 24, 2011
    Cute dog. Why pork chops? I had a cat that loved the stuff. He'd sit next to my brother on a stool at the dinner table waiting to get a bite of chop.

Member243850 likes this.
  3. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Hey thank you :D

Zuben el Genubz :)

:D

Well I call her a little piggy because she does sound a lot like a pig snorting and ask her if she looking for truffles! :D

She doesn't just love pork chops - she eats everything

XD

Not just pork chops but when she eats pork I call her a cannibal :D

lol!

Except salad - she tells me the Devil created salad... oohhhhhhh I love salad ... oh oh oh ... oh yes yes ...

Wooow I could really go for some of that wonderful stuff right now! - I am the opposite of many - I really love salads of many types :D

:D

I am very nutty when it comes to that... I love particular types of feta cheese with some random seeds and a juuuuust the right little amount of salad dressing of my 1 or 2 favourites :D ... I like to experiment :D

I am a bit nuts when it comes to salad... BUT NO OLIVES.

Olives are made by the Devil too!

Olives are what happens when the devil has had a very very bad day!

But salad comes from the "promised land"

XD

I took Schnoogy to after care (work) once and the kids went NUTS! :D

XD

They went mad and she went super happy crazy too! :D

I want to ask the principal if I can bring her everyday also need to check with parents the kids really loved to have the best animal in the world around.

You see.

I am away for most of the day and schnoogs gets lonely so it is win win win situation for all :)

Haha they were trying to ride Schnoogy - she was NOT impressed! :D

LOOOOL

xD

Haha!

lol shame it was really awesome and they wondered why she wasn't there the next day and said they really miss her but parents can be very very very stupid and pathetic and not want their children around dogs for some crazy insane mad reason and be controlling even though it is obvious they love Schnoogy and makes them happy....

I hate controlling parents like that.................. wooooooooow....... I have very few rules.... in fact only 1....

Be kind.

That is all.

I have got a very bad feeling that there will be 3 or so parents that will be pathetic like my own parents and try to control everything the kid comes into contact with... they will be controlling and will think my dog is a "danger to humanity"....

I think the controllers are the biggest danger to society of all...

Parents like that are 1 of the worst things in the whole world.

LET your children BE.

LEAVE them ALONE.

If you are 1 of these people and you are reading this BACK OFF FROM THEM or they will come to HATE YOU.

Because I HATE my family it is ALWAYS controlling my life.

LET THEM BE.... or you will have a sons / daughters that will hate you... trust me... I am 1... do not control... they will rebel and rightfully so... espicially when they mean 00000 harm....

Do not control their thoughts wishes and dreams.... do not control their lives... they will rebel.... be free ... show care... show love... or you will just be..... another brick..... in their wall.....

And they will hate you....