• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

onda vx580r android 2.2

jimlmathis

Lurker
May 16, 2011
I am trying to get video's to remain horizontal when i rotate the screen using the act1 video player version 3.0.1 . I have the g-sensor enabled in the device and have set auto rotation in the act1 app . What happens is that the control's rotate ( video length , brightness control etc) but not the video . I have tried different formats ( mp4 , avi etc ) it makes no diff !
Am i doing something wrong ?
Thanks for any help !

YES I have tried the stock video player , no help ! I will try the rock player . I tried the rock video player no help !
Question ! Have you seen what i am taking about that works . I saw something on youtube but it was on a small PMP with a square L x w screen . I'm begining to wonder if that may be the thing the apps developers are looking at in the API and if the screen isn't square they lock out the rotate feature for video play back .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones