1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

One App that keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ashraftamimi, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Ashraftamimi

Ashraftamimi Lurker

I have a app that keeps crashing I click then crashes rite away any idea?? would be nice.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ashraftamimi

Ashraftamimi Lurker

Hey I have a j700T1 in theres on app that I love so much voloco an auto tune app that every time I click it it jus crashes rite a away I tried clearing data I tried older versions im rooted I went into recovery cleared catche idk Wat else to do?????

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Telling us which app might help? If you've blocked any app permissions or anything like that it would also help to know. Also has the app never worked on this phone, or did it stop working? If the latter, were there any changes at that time (app update, system update, change of ROM, etc)?

Edit: that was written before the thread merge, so now we know what app. However it would still be useful to know whether you have done anything else, such as refusing permissions or firewalling, which might affect the function of the app in any way.

In the absence of other information, generic solutions would be to wipe the app's cache (which is different from the system cache) or uninstall and reinstall the app (edit: if you've tried an older version we can consider this test done). If none of that works you could try contacting the app developer to let them know - it might be that the app is not compatible with your phone and its current software version, but the developer may not know that if nobody has told them.

#3 Hadron, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    Jfalls63 likes this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Duplicate threads merged

RohaWaRohaMenther likes this.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy J7 release date was June 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 615 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2015
Release Date
Reviews