• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root One Click FastBoot and Flash Recovery Oem Unlock

Thanks so much @jmitchell1979 . ill get back to you guys with my results.
@jmitchell1979, I reinstalled drivers, enabled unknown settings, usb debugging, and ran the all in one tool. My phone asked to accept the rsa fingerprint and booted into twrp. I flashed the update.zip through twrp, and it flashed seemingly fine. Instead of continuing with the all in one tool, i rebooted my device, with the intention of installing flashify and reinstalling twrp. My phone is once again soft bricked and will not go passed the boot screen. So i will now once again downgrade to tmo 10i, root with kingroot, install twrp, flash drakens boot stack and stock restore for metro, upgrade to MM, and try again. My question is, what am I doing wrong? How do i install zip adb sideload. I am certain I flashed the appropriate update.zip. My bootloader remains unlocked once i upgrade to metro MM. I also do not believe I allowed Twrp to install supersu as I had the option to reboot my device right after flashing the update.zip. My phone simply rebooted without asking if I wanted twrp to install supersu. Again thank you kindly for your help and patience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your not suppose to let Twrp install SuperSu only time you can do that is if your Flashing a SuperSu that is in the Old School Format which flashes SuperSU System wide not the Systemless one you flashed and that i put in the link

This Link is to the Lastest Stable 2.76 SuperSu System.zip not Systemless
Which is fine because i have the System one flashed to my Metro Stylo as we speak with no problems.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nOJ0l6RQfmcUlDakpycHdRSTg/view?usp=drivesdk

Upvote 0
Help! So my phone instead of getting into Recovery got rebooted into a black screen that says
"Welcome to Fastboot mode for bootloader unlock: 1) How to unlock:fasboot oem unlock. 2) Check bootloader is unlocked: fastboot getvar unlocked"
Is that screen correct? or is something wrong =/ I dont know what to do next @jmitchell1979, @NeoZiggy @eversleyd , @Blu8 I would appreciate some help since Im new on this

Upvote 0
Follow guides with this tool easy quick
Once bootloader unlock its easy to install twrp recovery
I can't seem to get this download even after signing in. Is there another source to download it from ? Thanks for your work I think you customized this file for the LG G Stylo running on marshmallow 6.0 the size is different than the one I found googling . Thanks again.

Upvote 0
I can't seem to get this download even after signing in. Is there another source to download it from ? Thanks for your work I think you customized this file for the LG G Stylo running on marshmallow 6.0 the size is different than the one I found googling . Thanks again.

The all in one tool? It downloaded fine for me just now. As for the SuperSu version linked few replies back it no longer exists.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones