• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root One click Root!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I will be the first to admit I removed something i didn't want to. I thought I was removing my selection of stock live wallpapers but I also removed the stock app to load the live wallpapers. So it no longer appears as an option when I go to settings - wallpapers... Could someone PLEASE make me a APK of the app from a back up? It has to work that way.. Well I'm guessing and hopeing anyway...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

dont know what is what so added
livewallpapers.apk &.odex
livewallpaperspicker.apk & .odex

Reactions: ChoDroid
Upvote 0
Is it my computer or is it just that when installing the usb drivers, it's taking so damg long? .... why the heck does it take so damn long to install the drivers?

Does installing the usb driver (provided by the link that was described in the "read me") produce all those folders that says 01 simmental 02 siberian, etc etc? Is that supposed to be installed?

Upvote 0
You guys are Awesome! I just got this phone a week ago and was frustrated by all the same stuff I have read in these posts. I was very worried about bricking this thing trying to fix it. You made it SOOOOO Easy!!

Thanks for the Samsung USB drivers too, I needed those earlier in the week for something else. The One-Click worked the first time after I carefully followed the Readme file instructions.

I was going to wait another week before trying it, but then I said what the hell. That was over 3 hourse ago and I should have posted this earlier but I have been playing root stuff.

Who gets the donation, how much, and how do I submit it. And, of course, who to thank.

Upvote 0
thank the people in the readme :) and how much you donate is up to you :D

paypal is the preferred choice.

as for who gets the donations interdpth did most of the exploit work in being able to get the phones able to root, jude helped out with that aspect. thomasskull666 was insightful and helpful with some good tips. so its not really fair to say that it was a one man job.

regardless we are moving onto the next step, fear not people for you havent seen the last of us :p

Upvote 0
Root Worked Fine After A Few Tries... I Did Have A Few Problems Installing. I Kept Getting A Device Not Found Error When Trying 2 Root... This Was Due To A Mistake Of Installing The Drivers While The Phone Was Plugged To The PC. I Had 2 Reinstall The USB Drivers. Also My USB Debbuggin Mode Wasnt Staying In The Notification Area When Clicked. Would Just Dissapear. Couldve Been Something I Did 2 My Phone, So I Factory Defaulted The Phone & Also Removed The Whole SD Card. Unmounting Wasn't Working For Some Reason. Tried To Root After & It Rooted With No Problems... Thanks To Developers.. Works Fine. & Will Donate... Look Forward To New Roots. :cool:

How Do I Remove Preinstalled Apps Now That Phone Is Rooted. Dont Use Most Of Them & Would Like 2 Remove Them.?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones