Hey Android Nation, I am new to this world, moved up from a bb bold. I need your help with something. I bought my s2 for at&t on oct 7th. Therefore, I have until 1 day after the Skyrocket releases to go back in and change the phone. Although I love this phone, if there is any chance I can future proof myself I would like to take it. A little about my uses. I use it heavily for email, music, and internet based apps, not so much for gaming or much for the camera. So far from reading the other threads, I have garnered that although the processor has more ghz in the skyrocket, it still is not much of an upgrade. The reason that I am thinking about the upgrade is that I do live in Washington DC for med school and will be here for the next few years. Therefore, I will be able to take full advantage of the LTE network. Do you think this is reason enough to upgrade. Is the supposed downgrade in resolution or the snapdragon processor a big enough con that you would not advise the upgrade? Please help. I do not know much about Android phones but I love the customizability that comes with them so I would rather get a great phone now than wait for something like the Iphone next year. And yes, I am fully aware that Android is moving fast so its only a matter of weeks before the next best Android piece comes out. Making this upgrade now would give me piece of mind if it'll futureproof me just that much. Let me know! sorry for the long post.