• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help One of my contacts doesn't show in recent call list...

So I love the phone. Battery life is good. But... I have one contact that WILL NOT show up in my recently called list. It shows up in the call history, but NOT in the first screen when I hit the phone "button." You know the list of recent calls... Everyone but my wife shows up. She does not have any custom setting other than a picture, but my dad and son both have contact pics and show up fine.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

So I love the phone. Battery life is good. But... I have one contact that WILL NOT show up in my recently called list. It shows up in the call history, but NOT in the first screen when I hit the phone "button." You know the list of recent calls... Everyone but my wife shows up. She does not have any custom setting other than a picture, but my dad and son both have contact pics and show up fine.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Your phone is trying to eliminate competition. Be wary.

:p

Upvote 0
it seems that the changed the behavior of the contact "list" on the phone app.

on the Incredible, it would show the call history. Whereas for the TB, it seems to show some amalgum of some call history, then favorites, then your full address book.

the weird call history has my home number (which is under my wife's contact), but every time i call her mobile, it does not change the entry to her mobile. it's very weird.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones