1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Tips One thing I have found not to do with the EVO.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rylando, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Rylando

Rylando Active Member

Jun 7, 2010
    WaFo, NC
    For those who are fond of the unplug/restart/plug method in the morning, DO NOT hit snooze on your alarm before restarting. My damn phone wouldn't stop singing and there was no Snooze/Dismiss prompt. I had to restart it three times to finally let it know I was awake.

Advertisement

EarlyMon likes this.
  2. duxklr

duxklr New Member

Sep 4, 2010
    I had the same problem :) Had to pull the battery to turn it off.

3. CSWTEXAS

CSWTEXAS Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Plano TX
    My snooze works fine EVO 2.2. I just wish the button was bigger. It is very hard to touch with only one eye open HAHAHA

4. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    My old slow windows mobile phone would do this sometimes. I would have calendar events throughout the day. Once in a while it would lock up and require a battery pull. When I put the battery back in, every single alarm from the past few weeks would go off at the same time. It normally took about 2 minutes to boot up, but with all these alarms going off at the same time, it would take almost 5 minutes before I could even hit any button.

5. s_special

s_special Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    socal
    the way i found to stop the alarm:

go to alarm settings and change the alarm time to one min past your current time. when that min passes a new prompt will pop up and you can then dismiss the alarm.

Tags: