1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

one x camera issue/corrupted shots

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by girth67, Apr 15, 2012.

1. girth67

girth67 Lurker

today I tried to photograph a detailed 8mp shot (grasses @3ft) in bright sunlight(not facing the sun). Each shot showed the black screen with caution mark instead of a readable picture. when I moved to a less detailed shot the photos were fine.I then tried another detailed shot (green acer tree leaves @ 2ft) again the images were unreadable. I altered several settings but the only thing that caused the camera to shoot the above images was to lower the resolution to 5mp, shots were fine no problem......but not 8mp!
    As a result of this ive come to the conclusion that the camera/phone is struggling to process the information in bright detailed 8mp shots, which I think is a major flaw. The only thing ive not tried is turning burst/consecutive shot mode off so the camera is not looking for the next shot whilst processing the one taken.
    Has anyone else had the same problems? has anyone got and constructive advice for this problem please.

thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. girth67

girth67 Lurker

i did try macro mode which also failed to work.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews