1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

One x wont connect to my router??????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by winksalot, Aug 23, 2012.

1. winksalot

winksalot Lurker

I am having troubles connecting my one x to my router, i had it going for a second but then i set up a new network on my computer and my phone wont connect now. It just keeps saying "authenticating". PLease help!!

ive tried everything, i just updated it and no luck. Does anyone have any ideas, or any more info on what is going on!? please plaese help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. craftycarper

craftycarper Well-Known Member

Have you tried re starting the router?.......sometimes happens to mine and a quick router reset fixes it.

3. kadimi

kadimi Android Enthusiast

Disable security on the router and see what happens, if it works then add some security (WPA prefered)

4. SMBguy

SMBguy Lurker

Hmmm....I just "linked" my wireless router to accept the HTC One X. Have you set up your router (new device) and put in the proper Network password. I was having problems initially until I logged into my router and found the correct password. Also make sure you have the Wireless turned on on the phone (settings).Hopes this leads you in the right direction.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews