• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OnePlus One or LG G3

I just saw the announcement for the OnePlus One and I can't help but think this is going to be the best deal in 2014. Is it worth getting over G3?
Depends on time and final specs... the OnePlus One is going to be a very limited run initially (AP said 100 units???) but will be available to the general public this summer, and the exact specs of the G3 are all speculation at this point including the release date, so only time will tell.

Although it looks amazing, the only thing that gets me about the 1+1, is basically it's still a start up company, so we have yet to see how the quality, support, and dev community will react to it... For me, I would wait at least a year before getting a phone from a new manufacturer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones